- Where do you meet? Our meeting location is at Edward B Mueller Company located at 101 East Benson Street; Reading, OH 45215. Parking lot is available across the street on the north side of building, east side of building, or street parking.
- What time? Meeting room opens at 8:00AM and the meeting is from 9:00AM to 12:30PM. Meetings are held in the back room past the showroom floor.
- What do the meetings entail? All meetings contain door prizes, quick shop tips, show and tell, methods of work presentation (subject varies), and ends with a guest a speaker. All meetings are a great opportunity to network with other members who share the same passion!
- What does the club offer? Generally, it's what you make of it. The club offers an annual Spring seminar covering a specific topic (power tool maintenance and set-up, stick chair building, etc.). There are often members who are selling tools or lumber, giving away books and magazines. The biggest benefit the club offers is the vast array of knowledge amongst members and the willingness to share it with one another. It's something that cannot be measured up to in a YouTube video.
- Are there volunteer opportunities? Absolutely! Various members build wooden toys for the Children's Hopsital, furniture for the New Life Furniture Bank, and several other charitable outlets.
- Sounds great! I'd love to join. How? We are open to all woodworkers of any skill level and accept new members at any time. Annual dues are $20 for adults and $5 for students payable at the September meeting.
- Discounts at select retail woodworking stores and supply outlets
- January meeting tool sale; various items for sale and free giveaways at other meetings
- Mentors within specific areas of the craft (hand tools, turning, inlay, etc.)
- 5 meetings per year involving: shop tips, show and tell, methods of work, and guest presenters
- Networking with other members
If you wish to become a member, simply attend a meeting and application forms will be available to fill out. Or, print a blank application for membership and fill it in by hand or type your data directly into the form and print it. You may mail it or bring it to a meeting, click here.